13 January 2010

The Sound of Settling

Since I left the Bronx three weeks ago I feel like I've been living out of my bags. Today I finally arrived on campus at UCD and I already have a good vibe about the whole situation. I will admit it was certainly grand to be staying right in the city centre, but I'm excited for life at UCD. We made our first venture to Stillorgan today for some food and "crockery", but discovered the Dunnes Store in the shopping center is under renovation. Fear not, the Tesco grocery store was open. The flat appears nice enough so I really cant complain too much... except for how damn cold it feels. I'm still wondering when I'm going to realize this isnt just some vacation and that I'm spending four months here. Time will tell. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment