16 March 2010

Hey...It Just Feels Better

After 12 days, 5 cities, 4 flights, 2 trains, and more stairs climbed and delicious food consumed than I can recall, I'm back where I belong in the beautiful land of shamrocks and green. I promise I will attempt to describe all I have seen over the course of this trip but in the end all that really makes sense are the photographs and the memories of moments and happenings along the way more than any monument or statue ever could. Photos are finally up; see the link below. Look for an in depth look at some of the amazing cities I visited and a few words on places we stayed and other useful information over the next day or two. I always said I wanted this blog to be a place where you can learn something useful, so I will attempt to stick to that idea. There is much to come. Cheers.

Photographs
Spring Break: Paris, Venice, Florence, Rome, and Prague


No comments:

Post a Comment