04 March 2010

Every Nights Another Story

At some point a few weeks ago the realization finally came to me that this is in fact the life I am leading, and all of these beautiful people and places are not just a figment of my imagination. With that said, I can hardly believe that March is upon us and classes are more than halfway through here at UCD. Time is moving far too quickly than any of us want to admit. Classes take a break for the next two weeks so we are going to have a trip. The work has slowly been mounting and personally I am excited to take a break and see something new. I have never been on a so called "spring break" trip before so needless to say I think the next twelve days are going to be brilliant. A rough outline of my trek across Europe is as follows:

Thursday, 4th; evening flight to Paris
PARIS Thursday night till Sunday Afternoon (St. Christopher's Hostel)
Sunday, 7th; evening flight to Venice
VENICE Sunday night, all day Monday (Domus Cavanis Hotel)
Tuesday 9th; early AM train to Florence
FLORENCE Tuesday morning till Monday afternoon (Hostel Greci)
Wednesday 10th; evening train to Rome
ROME Wednesday night till Friday afternoon (Hostel Alessandro Downtown)
Friday 12th; afternoon flight to Prague
PRAGUE Friday night till Monday afternoon (Czech Inn Hostel)
Monday 15th; evening flight to Dublin

This has been planned, as you might assume, to have us back in Dublin with a day to recover before St. Patrick's Day festivities and the chaos that will likely ensue. I will try to post an update or two if I can, but I am not expecting nor do I want to be near a computer over the course of the trip. I've got a camera and pen; I will see you on the other side. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment